Corporate Event Planning Services
eCubed Events founder Jen Guerrero has a simple philosophy when it comes to creating successful corporate events: balance big-picture thinking with an attention to the smallest details. She built her career—and our company—on being dependable, unflappable, and versatile. When you choose to work with eCubed Events, you gain the advantage of working with professionals who understand precisely what it takes to create memorable meetings, tradeshows, conferences and other events.
Jen and our team have successfully planned and managed $4 million events for 3500 attendees, and coordinated logistics for speakers including Roger Staubach, Ben Stein, Lily Tomlin, Stuart Varney and others. Jen has worked with the Secret Service in preparing for the arrival and presentation of former U.S. President George H.W. Bush.
Best of all, with eCubed Events, you have the ability to bring us in to help you create an event from the ground up or have us manage just one segment. No matter where you are in your corporate event planning process, connect with us today to see how we can help.
“The foundation of our success is how we collaborate with our clients. We step in when you need us, in the way you need us.”Jen Guerrero, CMPFounder of eCubed Events
You Can Trust Us To:
- Plan, develop, and manage programs, schedules, budgets, and other event components.
- Negotiate hotel, production, and vendor contracts to maximize your investment.
- Secure and manage event speakers and presenters.
- Provide logistical support before, during, and after your event.
- Work with marketing teams to develop promotional plans, event collateral, and print and digital materials.
- Deliver on-the-ground support, problem solving, and team leadership throughout the event to give you peace of mind.